We are open and accepting reservation requests for the Fall 2020 term with some adjustments to minimize exposure to COVID-19 for ourselves and our guests.
- We will have a slightly shortened term, from 9/15- 11/5.
- To avoid scattered arrivals throughout the Fall we will have 2 entry date slots. We ask guests to either arrive on the first entry point on Sept. 15th-16th or during the second entry point on October 8th-9th.
- We will host a maximum of 8 students at any given time. Because of limited numbers, there will be a minimum stay of two weeks. Students who want to stay for the entire term will be given priority.
- Under Massachusetts state mandates & guidelines, we require everyone to be tested for COVID-19 before arriving and to bring documentation showing a negative test result.
- We ask all people to take appropriate precautions while traveling to L’Abri, including washing their hands, wearing a mask in public areas, and maintaining physical distance from other travelers.
- Once guests have arrived, life in the L’Abri houses will adhere as strictly as possible to Massachusetts public safety guidelines, and the recommendations of the town of Southborough’s public health department.
- We will continue to have Friday night lectures during the term. Lectures will be closed to the public but streamed live on our Facebook page and uploaded to our podcast.