We are open and accepting reservation requests for the Summer 2021 & Autumn terms with some adjustments to minimize exposure to COVID-19 for ourselves and our guests.
Summer Term: May 13th – July 22nd
Fall Term: September 13th – November 18th
- We ask guests to either arrive during one of the term entry slots
- Summer Term 2021: May 13th, June 3rd, July 1st
- Fall Term 2021: September 13th or October 11th
- We will host a maximum of 12 students at any given time. Because of limited numbers, there will be a minimum stay of two weeks. Students who want to stay for the entire term will be given priority.
- Guests must be tested for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, 3-5 days prior to coming to L’Abri and then again 3 to 5 days after arrival. Documentation of a negative PCR test result is required prior to arrival at L’Abri, even if you are traveling from a low-risk state.
- Guests who are fully vaccinated with at least a 2-week margin from thier second vaccine do not need to test before arriving but will be retested with the whole community 3 days after arrival. Documentation of your vaccine card is required, please send us a photo of the front and back of your vaccine card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any known exposure to COVID within 10 days of coming to L’Abri, regardless of being vaccinated, we ask that you get tested before you arrive.
- We ask all people to take appropriate precautions prior to arriving and while traveling to L’Abri, including washing their hands, wearing a mask in public areas, and maintaining physical distance from other travelers.
- Once guests have arrived, life in the L’Abri houses will adhere as strictly as possible to Massachusetts public safety guidelines, and the recommendations of the town of Southborough’s public health department.
- We will continue to have Friday night lectures during the term. Lectures will be open to the public with limited capacity and streamed live on zoom (link here) and later posted to our Facebook page, zoom, and uploaded to our podcast. Anyone interested in attending our lectures in person must pre-register here for each lecture.